Fityouhome.com was founded in UK. As one of the established e-commerce platforms in the world, fityouhome.com helps women with a stylish sense of fashion to keep up with fashion trends.
Fityouhome’s wide range of products includes beds, auto parts and more. All transactions generated by fityouhome.com are owned by St-future International Co., Ltd. Please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. Terms and Conditions - These terms and conditions represent the final and complete agreement between the parties, and any terms or conditions that modify or modify the terms herein are binding on the Company, except by senior officers or other authorized personnel of the Company. Signed and approved in writing. Upon receipt of an order note, shipping request or similar form, if any changes to the terms of the shipment or delivery include provisions and conditions that are related to or in conflict with these Terms, the Company shall not Change the revision of all terms. If any term or good is declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the statement or control does not affect the validity of any other terms or terms contained herein.
2. Acceptance of Orders - All orders are subject to written price verification by the company's authorized personnel, unless specified in writing for a certain period of time without verification. Goods without written price verification do not constitute the price of the order after they are shipped.
3. Substitute – The company has the right to use alternative products of similar appearance, quality or function without prior notice. If you do not accept the replacement, you must clearly state that the buyer will not accept the replacement when requesting the quotation, or when the quotation is not requested when placing the order.
4. Price - The price here includes all shipping charges and is valid for 30 days unless the senior director or other authorized personnel of the company develop and verify the written quotation or written sales price within a specified period. If the company cancels the price in writing and revokes it in writing to the buyer before the company receives the written quotation, the price for the specified period may be revoked by the company. All prices and deliveries are FOB prices. If the selling price is lower than the government price, the company has the right to cancel the order.
5. Transportation - Unless otherwise specified, the company may choose logistics. In both cases, the company is not responsible for any delays and excessive shipping costs incurred as a result of its selection.
6. Packaging - Unless otherwise specified, the company will only comply with the minimum packaging standards for the selected logistics. The costs incurred by all special packaging requested by the buyer shall be borne by the buyer. The packaging and shipping costs incurred by the buyer for the purchase of special equipment shall be borne by the buyer.
7. Payment Terms - Discounts apply only to the invoicing value of the material (excluding taxes or shipping charges). If the buyer's financial situation is determined by the company, the company has the right to request prepayments or to ensure the safety of the goods. If the Buyer fails to pay in accordance with this Agreement or any of the Mortgage Agreements, or fails to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement, the Company (other than may request remediation) may, at its option, cancel the unpaid portion of the order. The buyer is responsible for all unpaid accounts.
8. Taxes and import and export licenses - prices do not include taxes. Taxes are paid by the buyer unless the buyer provides a valid certificate of exemption acceptable to the tax authorities or if the company is prohibited by law from collecting taxes from the buyer. The import or export license will be guaranteed by the buyer.
9. Ownership and risk of loss – The risk of ownership and loss of delivery to the carrier shall constitute a delivery to the buyer, after which the risk of loss or damage shall be passed on to the buyer. Any claim by the buyer for damages during transport or delivery shall be made directly to the carrier. Any claim by the buyer of any shortage or damage to the company prior to delivery to the carrier must be made within five (5) days of receipt of the goods, accompanied by the original shipping draft signed by the carrier stating that the carrier is claiming Received the goods of the company under the conditions. Although the buyer is at risk of loss, the ownership and possession of the goods sold in this contract shall remain with the company until all payments are made in cash, including stop-loss payments, interest, surcharges and attorneys certified by notes or other means. Fee, and the buyer agrees to take all necessary actions to improve and maintain the rights and ownership of the company.
10. Return - Goods can be returned within 30 days. Products of the wrong size or quality problems can be exchanged. The return cost is borne by the buyer.
11. Force Majeure – The Company shall not be liable for any breach of contract caused by force majeure. Force majeure refers to the conduct of the buyer, the actions of civil or military authorities, such as the control of wages and prices; fires; war riots; delays in transportation; lack or inability to obtain raw materials (including energy), components, labor, fuel or supplies; Other circumstances that the company reasonably controls, whether or not similar to the foregoing. If certain quantities are affected, others are unaffected and the affected part should be eliminated without any liability, but the agreement remains unaffected. The Company may allocate the supply of raw materials between users in any manner that the Company considers to be fair and reasonable at any time due to the above-mentioned reasons. In no event shall the Company be liable for any special or consequential damages arising from any delay caused by any reason.
12. Reasonable Attorney's Fees - In the case of litigation or other litigation arising from the recovery of the purchase price or any unpaid balance or the buyer's breach of any of the terms of this contract, the buyer must compensate the law in addition to the law. In addition to any losses, reasonable legal fees and charges will be charged.
13. Disclaimer - The company is not responsible for any damage or damage caused by the buyer's use of the product, whether used alone or in combination with other products. Unless the buyer makes a claim within five (5) days of receipt of the goods, and attaches the original transport draft signed by the carrier, indicating that the carrier has received the goods of the company under the conditions of the claim, otherwise the company has weight or quantity. The error does not assume any responsibility. If such a timely claim is filed by the buyer, and the company determines that the claim is valid, our company may fulfill its responsibilities, whether it is the quantity of shipping, to make up for the deficiencies, or in our company's choice, to credit the buyer with the invoice price defect. The company will fulfill its responsibility by paying back the refund by making up the amount or according to the company's wishes.
14. Assurance - Buyers of all products sold by the company can be assured that there are no problems in materials or processes, in line with industry standards. The above warranties are non-transferable and may supersede and exclude all other warranties not expressly stated herein, whether express or implied by law, or neither, including but not limited to any saleability or fitness for a particular purpose. Implied guarantee. No agent, employee or representative of the company has any right to bind the company to any representation, confirmation or guarantee of the goods. Any such representation, confirmation or warranty shall not be considered part of this Agreement and shall not be enforceable. You have 30 days to decide if an item is right for you. If you are not satisfied, you can contact us within 30 days of receiving the goods.
The company will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by improper use of the product. The company does not assume any responsibility for the design of the goods, and does not guarantee any such design. This warranty replaces and excludes all other express, implied or statutory warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
15. Limitation of Liability and Limitation of Liability - The Company shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages, damages or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the sale, handling or use of the goods or any other reason therefor. In any event, the company's liability, including liability for breach of warranty or negligence, is limited to the replacement of goods that do not comply with this agreement, repayment of the buyer or the buyer's equivalent amount of repairs, repairs or arrangements for repair of the goods. The specific method is determined by the company. If the company requests the return of the goods, the goods will be re-delivered to the company in accordance with the instructions of the company. The remedy liability contained in this paragraph constitutes the sole recourse of the buyer to the company's default, whether or not it is guaranteed. As long as the company is sincerely striving to correct any breach of contract, the remedy liability set forth in this agreement will be deemed complete.
16. Choice – The buyer stated that the goods sold in this contract are suitable for their actual or intended use and that the buyer does not rely on the company's skills or judgment in selecting the appropriate goods or materials or designing the appropriate goods and materials. The buyer stated that the goods will be used and installed in accordance with all applicable government requirements. The Buyer will defend and warrant that the Company, the Company's heirs and its subsidiaries will be liable for any actual or alleged claims, or for any violation of federal, state or local laws and regulations by the Company for the use of, or related to, the goods delivered under this Agreement. All expenses incurred in penalties are compensated, and the company, the company’s heirs and affiliated companies are protected from the above expenses. To complete.
17. Relevant Laws - This Agreement and related matters in the performance of the Agreement will be interpreted in accordance with China law and in accordance with and governed by China law. In addition, the interpretation of this agreement applies to businesses.
18. General matters - The Company solemnly declares that all goods delivered below will be produced in accordance with the requirements of the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1939 (Revised).
19. Email and SMS - When you register on our website and agree to receive marketing messages, we can send you our new products and promotional emails and SMS. If you no longer wish to receive marketing messages, you can unsubscribe at any time in any email.
Please note: Our company does not accept any requests for orders purchased 1 year or 1 year ago.